Drake Task Force
The following nine citizens are serving on the Martin Drake Task Force:
- Alan Hale, retired; former vice-president and CFO, Maxim Integrated Products.
- Dan Malinaric, managing director, Atmel Corporation; former etch engineering manager, Philips Semiconductors.
- Diana Dean, professional engineer II, State of Colorado Department of Corrections; former base energy manager, United States Air Force Academy.
- Howard Brooks, executive director, Energy Resource Center; former vice-president, Pikes Peak United Way.
- Jason Doedderlein, owner, Profuturus, LLC; former business development, National Energy Services Company.
- Robert Holzwarth, consultant, Electric and Gas Utilities; former vice-president, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck, N.D.
- Sarah Brittain Jack, principal, Sarah B Jack & Associates; former executive director, El Paso County Republican Party.
- Steve Durham, executive director, Colorado Private School Association; former president, Colorado Winning Edge, Inc.
- Tom Zwirlein, faculty director, Economic Forum, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
The Task Force’s main responsibilities include:
- Participate in Task Force meetings as an informed, objective and constructive member.
- Contribute to the development of the Request for Proposal (RFP), including objectives and scope of work.
- Agree to a communication process to ensure that individual citizen-participants are not speaking on behalf of the Task Force.
Meetings: Pikes Peak Room, 2nd floor, City Hall from 9 a.m.-noon
- Feb. 1
- Feb. 8
- Feb. 15
- Feb. 22
- March 15
- March 22
- March 29
- April 5
- April 12
For more information, please visit: www.draketaskforce.net