Election Data & Maps
Please Note: The November 5, 2013 Coordinated Election is being conducted by the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder. For more information, please visit http://car.elpasoco.com/election
The City Clerk's Office will be a ballot drop-off location for this election. However, we cannot provide voter registration services nor can we issue replacement ballots. Call El Paso County Elections for more information on how to obtain those services from an El Paso County office. (719) 575-8683.
|Current Election Daily Reporting Setup Fee||$25||/election|
|Current Election Daily Report Fee||$5||/report/day|
|Post-Election Voter Data||$25||/election|
|Clerk-supplied CD Mailer + First-class Postage||$2||.50|
|Large-Format District Maps|
|24"x36" District Map of single district||$8|
|36"x48" District Map of entire city||$16|
Details below show recommended amounts for establishing an escrow account to accommodate all days of potential signature verification. Once the election is complete or you have requested to suspend receipt of daily reports, the remaining funds in your escrow account will be refunded within 2-3 weeks.
To establish an escrow account, either mail payment to our mailing address below or visit the City Clerk's Office in person to make your payment. When opening your escrow account, please provide a contact name with phone number and an email address. We will send daily reports along with an escrow account summary to the email address provided.
The daily reports below show the daily volume of scanned ballots for prior elections.
- April 5, 2011 General Municipal Election Daily Report
- May 17, 2011 Mayoral Runoff Election Daily Report
- August 28, 2012 Special Municipal Election Daily Report
- April 2, 2013 General Municipal Election Daily Report
- The Potential number of days for processing for any election is 15 (starting 14 days prior to election day)
- (First report should be available by 9 AM, 13 days prior to election)
- Delivery is electronic via email
- Reports Available
- Daily Returned Ballots - Office 2007 Excel Format
- Daily Undeliverable Ballots - Office 2007 Excel Format
- Recommended Escrow Account:
- $100 — if requesting only 1 type of daily report ($25 + $5 x 1 x 15)
- $175 — if requesting both types of daily reports ($25 + $5 x 2 x 15)
- Note: Reports do not contain Party Affiliation as Municipal Elections are non-partisan. If you require this information for your purposes or you need to determine who has not voted, you will need to obtain a Registered Voter List from the El Paso County Elections Department.
- Report is available once canvass is complete (13 days after election)
- Delivery can be via Computer CD or USB Flash Drive
- Information Included:
- Daily Summary Report (showing daily totals of returned/undeliverable ballots by day) – PDF format
- List of Registered Voters for election – Office 2007 Excel Format
- List of Returned Ballots – Office 2007 Excel Format
- List of Undeliverable Ballots – Office 2007 Excel Format
- Currently Available Post-Election Data:
- April 5, 2011 General Municipal Election
- May 17, 2011 Mayoral Runoff Election
- August 28, 2012 Special Municipal Election
- April 2, 2013 General Municipal Election
- (for orders of post-election voter lists where requester does not provide flash drive or recordable CD)
- (for requests to mail a CD to a domestic US address)
- Maps Available:
- 24"x36" District Map of single Council District
- 36"x48" District Map of entire City
- Maps should be ordered from Suite L01 (on the lower level) in Office Services
- Office Services can accept Cash, Check, and Visa/MasterCard/Discover Credit/Debit cards
- Large-format maps in PDF format can also be downloaded from our Redistricting page.
Additional information is available at http://car.elpasoco.com/Election/Pages/DataRequest.aspx.
- City Clerk accepts Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa and MasterCard
- Make payable to City of Colorado Springs
- 30 S. Nevada Ave, Suite 101
- Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- City Clerk's Office
- Attn: Blain Johnson
- PO Box 1575, MC 110
- Colorado Springs, CO 80901