Waldo Canyon Fire Information
Post Waldo Canyon Fire Flood Risk
View the Flood Preparedness and Safety information at www.springsgov.com/floodinfo
Disaster Recovery Center
- The El Paso County Disaster Recovery Center can be reached via telephone at (719) 444-8300 or (719) 520-PASO (7276)
- After hours, information on services can also be obtained from Pikes Peak United Way Information & Referral at (719) 955-0742.
Cleanup and Rebuilding Information
- Colorado Springs Together - www.coloradospringstogether.org Colorado Springs Together is a community-driven volunteer effort, and is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The team members are distinguished citizens and business professionals in the community facilitating and coordinating a quick and effective rebuilding process for the neighborhoods devastated on June 26th by the fire.
- Pikes Peak Long Term Recovery Group - www.pprltrg.org The Pikes Peak Region Long Term Recovery Group was formed by more than 40 local non-profit groups to provide services to individuals and families affected by the Waldo Canyon Fire in the Pikes Peak Region.
- Homeowners Insurance Settlement Process
- Unemployment Assistance for Fire Victims
- Safety information for home cleanup and ash handling (El Paso County Public Health)
- Guidlines for rebuilding lost or damaged homes. Homeowners can call 327-2914 or 327- 2903 if their particular situation does not match one of the scenarios listed. Also, visit www.pprbd.org.
- Waldo Canyon Firefighters Fund (Pikes Peak Community Foundation)
- Waldo Canyon Fire Victim Assistance Fund (Pikes Peak United Way)
- Help Colorado Now (central point for Red Cross and Salvation Army services)
- Care and Share (2605 Preamble Point; Non-perishable food)
- Goodwill (Distributing donations to evacuees as needed)
Waldo Canyon CSFD Video
Video shot by CSFD Videographer Steve Schopper on June 26 in Mountain Shadows
Lost and Damaged Properties
- List of Impacted Properties (Updated July 5)
- Map of Impacted Properties - Mountain Shadows (Updated July 5)
- Map of Impacted Properties - Peregrine (Updated July 2)
Please be respectful of Mountain Shadows homeowners and stay out of the area unless you are a resident or are a company working with homeowners on repair. Onlookers are causing traffic problems as homeowners work on recovery in their neighborhood. The area is largely a construction zone and citizen safety is a primary concern. Thank you for your understanding.