The Colorado Springs Fire Department has six community rooms, located at the following stations:
Fire Station 8 - 3737 Airport Road (Airport Rd. & S. Academy Blvd.)
Fire Station 14 - 1875 Dublin Blvd. (Dublin Blvd. & N. Academy Blvd.)
Fire Station 16 - 4980 Farthing Dr. (Broadmoor Bluffs neighborhood)
Fire Station 18 - 6830 Hadler View (Centennial Blvd. & Vindicator Dr.)
Fire Station 19 - 2490 Research Pkwy. (Research Pkwy. & Chapel Hills Dr.)
Fire Station 20 - 6755 Rangewood Dr. (Rangewood Dr. & Dublin Blvd.)
**Fire Station 21 DOES NOT have a community room.
These are open seven days a week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., based on current availability.
Please be aware that Stations 14, 18, 19, and 20 currently have very limited availability for weekday evenings.
They are available free of charge for non-profit activities, such as neighborhood meetings, scout meetings, craft groups, classes, etc. All groups are expected to leave the rooms clean and orderly when they are done.
Reservations require at least two full weeks prior notice.
· Fundraising or money-earning activities are not allowed. This includes use by businesses to gain customers.
· The serving of food and beverages is NOT ALLOWED in the community rooms (birthday parties, baby showers, wedding receptions, bridal showers, potluck luncheons, catered meals, etc.). Permission may be granted for bottled drinks, light snacks, and sack lunches, depending on the activity.
· Meetings for planned strikes, public demonstrations, picketing, or similar activities are prohibited.
· Meetings for any political or religious activity are prohibited.
· Any activity that disrupts the operation of the fire station is prohibited, including the use of sound systems, karaoke machines, etc.
To check availability, please send an email with the following information:
1. Organization/Group name
2. Specific description of purpose/activity
3. Community room requested (which fire station)
4. Date(s) being requested
5. Start and end times
6. Contact name
7. Contact phone