City of Colorado Springs / Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services / Parks, Trails & Open Space / Trails / Homestead TrailHomestead Trail
The Homestead Trail Connection was made possible through partnership and widespread community support:
- The City of Colorado Springs TOPS Program
Length of the Homestead Trail: 8.18 miles complete, 1.00 proposed
Homestead Trail Map (north portion)
Homestead Trail Map (mid portion)
Homestead Trail Map (south portion)
Homestead Trail Wayfinding Map
Homestead Trail connects to the following trails and parks:
Rock Island Trail
Sand Creek Trail (proposed)
- Completed from the Cottonwood Creek Trail to Templeton Gap Rd.
- Completed from Stetson Hills Blvd. to Galley Rd
- Incomplete from Templeton Gap Rd to Stetson Hills Blvd.
- Incomplete from Galley Rd to Sand Creek Trail