Pools, Fountains, & Spray Ground
All the places to keep you cool...
Thanks to a collaboration with the YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region the pools and the Prospect Lake Beach are open - come take a swim!
To learn more... visit the YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region
The Fountains (Summer Operation)
Julie Penrose Fountain
in America the Beautiful Park, 126 Cimino Drive
Daily: 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Uncle Wilbur Fountain
in Acacia Park, 115 East Plate Avenue
Daily: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Warning for all Fountains...
- Fountains will close due to adverse weather conditions such as high winds, severe rain and thunderstorms, or temperatures under 60 degrees.
- Fountains will close due to technical difficulties and/or emergency maintenance repairs due to the unavailability of the availability of technical staff associated with these types of circumstances.
- Fountains are supervised by trained CPR/First Aid staff members.
Deerfield Hills Spray Ground (Summer Operation)
Experience our Water Playground... the Spray Ground includes 16 different water spray features containing over 50 individual spray nozzles and various features including: Bell Trios, Foaming Geysers, Ground Geysers, Soak Stations, Water Jellys, Water Quests, Water Trios and a Water Wall!
(donations gladly accepted on site)
Spray Ground Tips:
- Groups of 12 or more need to complete a group reservation agreement for weekday use.
- Smoking is not permitted within spray ground, pavilions, building or in the park.
- The site will close for inclement weather.
- Parking is limited.
- No pets please.
Are you a group wanting to book time at the Spray Ground... Reservation Form
Here is how to make your party soaking wet! Reservation Form