Park Hours & Rules
November 1 to April 30: 5 am - 9 pm
May 1 to October 31: 5 am - 11 pm
NOTE: Some City regional parks, trails and open spaces use the Dawn to Dusk rule as park hours year-round.
Rules and Regulations
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in City Parks by Ordinance No 9-9-410.
- All cars must be parked in designated parking areas. Persons using the Monument Valley Park Pavilion are authorized to use the service road to load and unload supplies and/or disabled or elderly persons only and then the vehicle must be returned to the designated parking area.
- Trash and debris must be disposed of properly and area must be clean.
- All fires must be contained in designated grills or fireplace areas.
- It is unlawful for any person to injure, deface, destroy, sever or remove any park property.
- If you are using amplified equipment for your picnic or event, you will need to obtain a noise permit through the Police Department per Ordinances No. 9-8-101 through 9-8-109. Please contact CSPD regarding noise permits. No permit is confirmed until the noise permit has been approved.
- The posting of signs leading to a reservation area or hanging decorations or other materials on park buildings, structures or vegetation is prohibited.
- Organizers of Picnics and Special Events held at Antlers Park are responsible for monitoring the parking lots across the street from the park to make sure that their attendees are not parking in the business parking lots.