Volunteers needed to serve on the Downtown Review Board
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
The City of Colorado Springs has openings on the Downtown Review Board (DRB). The DRB members meet monthly to review Downtown development applications using the Downtown Colorado Springs Form-Based Code regulating plan. The DRB is composed of 9 City Council-appointed members, as follows:
- 1 board member from Shooks Run or Mill St. Neighborhood Association Board member
- 1 board member of the Downtown Partnership
- 1 member from the Downtown Development Authority
- 1 member from the Planning Commission
- 2 property owners within the Downtown Form-Based Zone District
- 2 members at large
- 1 Urban Renewal Representative
One volunteer is needed to serve who is a property owner in the form-based Zone downtown district and another volunteer is needed to serve as an at-large member.
Please send applications and resumes before Friday, August 8, 2014 to Samantha Gunther, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the information to City Council; Attention Samantha Gunther; P.O. Box 1575; Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
Applications can be found at www.SpringsGov.com under the “Get Involved Tab” then by clicking on “Committees, Commissions, & Boards”. For questions or more information, please call (719) 385-5453.