October 9 Storm Water Leadership Meeting with Mayor Steve Bach
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
From 1:00 to 2:30pm on Wednesday, October 9th at the City Administration Building (Suite 102, 30 South Nevada, 80903) Mayor Steve Bach is convening a meeting to discuss the findings on the scope of the region’s storm water needs from independent engineering firm CH2M Hill.
CH2M Hill was contracted by the City to give a third-party assessment on the scope and depth of the storm water needs figures presented earlier this year by the Regional Storm Water Task Force.
- 1:00 to 1:05pm Welcome and Introductions by Mayor Bach
- 1:05 to 1:30pm CH2M Hill Presentation
- 1:30 to 1:45pm Regional Storm Water Task Force Two Alternate Proposals
- 1:45 to 2:00pm City Council President Keith King Proposal
- 2:00 to 2:15pm Mayor Bach Proposal
- 2:15 to 2:20pm Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority and Public Safety Sales Tax Shortfall by Chief of Staff Laura Neumann
- 2:20 to 2:30pm Group Discussion and Next Steps