New Credit Card Meters Installed Downtown
Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Easy Park Cards Still Accepted in Other Areas of City
The City of Colorado Springs has replaced 882 parking meters in the core of downtown and along Colorado Avenue through Old Colorado City with new credit card-enabled meters.
- New meters will accept VISA, Master Card and coins only - NO Easy Park cards
- New hours of operation for the new meters in the downtown core are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- All meters accept coins
Easy Park Card Customers
There are over 1,600 parking meters in the downtown and Old Colorado City area that still accept Easy Park cards. Hours of operation for these non-credit card meters will remain the same, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
For customers who use Easy Park cards exclusively in the core of downtown and do not want to use them any longer, the City is offering refunds effective Monday, November 4.
- For refunds, customers can take their Easy Park card(s) to the Parking Administration Office located at 130 South Nevada Avenue. Please call 719-385-5681 if you have questions.
- The balance on the card will be verified and balances of less than $20 will be refunded in cash.
- Balances of more than $20, or if multiple cards are turned in, will be processed through the City Finance Office and a refund check will be mailed to the customer.